Script_HealthBar [Now with vehicle health bar too]

Author Topic: Script_HealthBar [Now with vehicle health bar too]  (Read 4402 times)

Script_HealthBar - Now with vehicle health bar too
Iban made the original Script_HealthBar, then Visolator souped it up. Now I've added a vehicle health bar into the mod also and made the code generally better. I told Visolator to just update the mod on Blockland Glass with this version, but he hasn't, so I'm posting it here.

Displays your health in the upper right-hand corner. Also displays your health percent and how much health you have and your max health(if enabled). Also displays the health bar for the vehicle you're in below your own health bar. If you're in a vehicle that's mounted to another vehicle then it will display the health bar for the inmost vehicle. Example: If you're in the turret part of the tank it will display the health bar for the main vehicle part of the tank, not the turret.

Double backward compatible with Visolator's version of the mod and should be double backward compatible with the original version.
If you already have a version of this mod just replace the file with this one.

Blockland Glass preferences included.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5aqlm1bxnp58bb/Script_HealthBar.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:25:04 AM by jes00 »

if you're not in a vehicle will it still show the vehicle bar?

if you're not in a vehicle will it still show the vehicle bar?
No.

Do I delete the mac file if I am running windows

It doesn't matter. It's just something that's there because I'm on a Mac. I can't see the file. I don't usually bother to get rid of it or even think of it.

mac does this handicapped thing when you zip files.

is there a way to set health regen?

is there a way to set health regen?
No, this is only meant to display health, not modify it.

this is pretty good but i wish there was a mod that told you the damage of the person/thing your shooting at.

i mean a better one that works on other servers like a client
blockland is hellbent on hiding any form of health or damage values to the client ever
bl lets you see what uiname your vehicle and player have and the transform of your own player so i assume you might be able to coerce it into telling you the directDamage of the projectile of your weapon image but that's the closest you might get

blockland is hellbent on hiding any form of health or damage values to the client ever
bl lets you see what uiname your vehicle and player have and the transform of your own player so i assume you might be able to coerce it into telling you the directDamage of the projectile of your weapon image but that's the closest you might get
badstop needs to add a health/damage feature instead of drawing research.