[good NEWS} roblox shutting down

Author Topic: [good NEWS} roblox shutting down  (Read 2418 times)

Blockland: Source
god i remember this

does anyone remember blockland on psp

god i remember this

does anyone remember blockland on psp
you mean that weird tech demo with the head?

roblox shutting down would hopefully cause a resurgence of sandbox engines similar to it and remove the corperate aspect too. we'd be in a new era of games like blockland and roblox and thats the good thing

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/23/roblox-shutting-down-rumours-explained-news-or-prank/

Rumor and Prank, No way ROBLOX is gonna shut down like that, whether some of us Blockheads(Or Blockland users) like it or not. Also, isn't Most of the Blockland community (currently) from Roblox anyway?

Rumor and Prank, No way ROBLOX is gonna shut down like that, whether some of us Blockheads(Or Blockland users) like it or not. Also, isn't Most of the Blockland community (currently) from Roblox anyway?
how high are you

also what the forget you registered in 2009

how high are you

also what the forget you registered in 2009

I don't take drugs it's that I've met some people in the community who has played ROBLOX including myself hence the question.

P.S I joined the forums back in 2009 sure, but I started playing Blockland somewhere in 2010 or 2011 (or v18/v19 I can't remember)

I don't take drugs it's that I've met some people in the community who has played ROBLOX including myself hence the question.

P.S I joined the forums back in 2009 sure, but I started playing Blockland somewhere in 2010 or 2011 (or v18/v19 I can't remember)

lol no