Author Topic: [Server] SB_Utils (Autosaver) (Save rollback) (Maybe Save compression)  (Read 1481 times)

SB_Utils
version

Hi i am swollow am very sick rightnow

here is mayber best saver machine written for lbockland

type /rollback to see a list of saves you can roll back to
type /rollback # to rollback to a particular time listed in the rollback list
type /forceAutoSave to forcefully do a save
type /stopAutoSave stops auto saving... do the /forceAutoSave to start it again

basically... it save things and if you accidently delete something or decide you don't want it you can do a save rollback which will remove anything that is different in the current build compared to the save file, this includes everything all properties color emitters events etc etc etc if it doesn't match the save file, that brick will go away and it will then be replaced by the different property know brick in the save file, obviously if a brick currently on the server is not in the save file being rolled back to.. that one will be delete also

if you want to change the auto save speed change this variable at the top of the file saver.cs ($swol_autoSaveDelay) and variable $swol_autoSaveMax is how many backup saves are kept

there is like functionality to save as a special save file that is much more compact, can compress the brick ui and print ui table, and compress positional data and stuff, some coder either figure it out and post it or wait for me not to be sick

i want to release this now or i feel like i will never end up releasing it

save speeds are optimized for my, ssd might kill on hdd idk lol

thank you to all my supports and my haters get forget

Download it
swolkolol.com 13kb
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:34:54 PM by Swollow »

Those autosave commands could come in handy, thanks.