profile pictures that you'd never forget

Author Topic: profile pictures that you'd never forget  (Read 8611 times)

nobody mentioning me smh
stuff i forgot about you as well oof (cool fact i thought your pfp said SOOKT then i realized it meant 500 KT i was stupid)

Thanks for the terrible memories.

You're Welcome! P.S Does anyone have that one icon where is just a digger sign shaking vigorously?

this is what pops into my head

man if only i didnt change avatars so much Q_Q

now there's a name i haven't seen in a few years

well this died quickly
bump

ill never forget the guy who had the entire god damn touhou bad apple music video as their Avatar. i remember looking at it multiple times as a kid thinking "there's got to be an end to this gif" but every time i watched it there never was.

chexguy and ephialtes

there was this one bowser avatar that looked pretty cool

there was this one bowser avatar that looked pretty cool
SBG

gr8dayseth's old green spaceman avatar, with a trans yellow visor i think. Was the one he had before parrot grass

I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've gone without changing mine and I gotta say. it works. the only reason I haven't changed it at this point is that there was a short time when you couldn't and I was like "oh stuff well at least I'm stuck with this instead of some bullstuff" but them apparently badspot fixed that but I kept it anyway because I never come here and kidalex IS gay
also love the nostalgia factor of the little rainbow scratch-off things if you know what I mean

I don't have an immediate answer for the thread thou. I think everyone else has already said everything I might've. maybe a new one is back when frontrox used an avatar of the little twink from that gay furry dating game