is it normal to almost cum on your face while laying down completely flat/level

Poll

is it

yes
no wtf
seek medical attention

Author Topic: is it normal to almost cum on your face while laying down completely flat/level  (Read 2845 times)

i thought you said you changed yikes

Topics like these are why people like me want this whole entire forum gone.

Moderation is practically non-existent, end this hellhole already.
dude im sorry we arent all 399 iq 5Heads but who cares about the type of topics, this thread is perfectly fine lmao

or in your opinion we should go back to an age of super enlightened topics like "My snake is bleeding"
or u jack off way too much
or u dont edge enough

edge more are you can send your seed all the way across the globe

i thought you said you changed yikes
“i thought you said you changed” you clearly haven’t seen me before if this is what you think this is all I used to do lol

Topics like these are why people like me want this whole entire forum gone.

Moderation is practically non-existent, end this hellhole already.
What about this topic requires moderation to happen lmao

“i thought you said you changed” you clearly haven’t seen me before if this is what you think this is all I used to do lol
i can see why everyone hates you

i can see why everyone hates you
Lmfao what’s your problem

Classic example of going after users for literally no reason besides hurrr durr stupid head, vol. 317

me whenever darth speaks

Classic example of going after users for literally no reason besides hurrr durr stupid head, vol. 317
ok attention whore

this thread is perfectly fine lmao
this thread would be fine if it wasnt a minor posting it, it's actually really weird and uncomfortable to see this thread

this thread would be fine if it wasnt a minor posting it, it's actually really weird and uncomfortable to see this thread
ok forget good point

this isn't very holy of you darth

I watered my snake plants today