wtf is wrong with natflix these days?

Author Topic: wtf is wrong with natflix these days?  (Read 1540 times)

I look up horror movies over half of them are in languages I don't speak, why?
I look up comedy because I want to watch some comedy movies. Over half of them are loving stand ups, I just want movies.

but turns out they are doing this on purpose

They admitted to forcing foreign films on your reccomendations to get your to watch them ore

i gave up on netflix when they changed the ability to browse stuff and just started shoving recommendations down your throat

i just want a loving categories list with all the movies listed how hard is that jesus

i gave up on netflix when they changed the ability to browse stuff and just started shoving recommendations down your throat

i just want a loving categories list with all the movies listed how hard is that jesus
yea honestly dude there’s so much amazing content on netflix that I know I’ll never see. it’s so infuriating

A survey conducted by Netflix showed a high percentage of US viewers don't want to watch content in languages other than English.

"It's a super depressing survey result," Peters said. "So we ignored that survey."

This is why netflix lost billlions.

netflix ended piracy because it made content easily accessible like steam

but now piracy is gonna skyrocket again because they are making it as hard as they can to actually browse and watch stuff, plus everyone and their mom will have streaming services(hulu, disney, etc.)

I just can't believe netflix ignored their own survey.

Americans don't want to loving watch foreign films lol

Stop forcing foreign films in our recommendations.

I spend literally hours looking for a movie to watch, when I finally find a movie after like 3 loving hours it's a foreign film. So I loving turn off netflix.

Netflix forgeted themselves over when they removed the star rating system because everyone was downvoting amy schumer.

they gone woke, that's what happened

don't use netflix lol the movies on there suck anyways its mainly stuffty remakes use shudder

is Man Bites Dog on there? its actually a pretty good french film

everyone pulling their grade-A content to make their own streaming service and Netflix being a bunch of tards flooding the gates with weird and stuffty content to show to inflate their numbers.

streaming is now cable television, all you can do now is game the system and subscribe to one service at a time each month and cancel before switching, until they add startup fees of course.

everyone pulling their grade-A content to make their own streaming service and Netflix being a bunch of tards flooding the gates with weird and stuffty content to show to inflate their numbers.

streaming is now cable television, all you can do now is game the system and subscribe to one service at a time each month and cancel before switching, until they add startup fees of course.
at that point, pirating will take off massively and the companies will start cracking down aggressively and lobbying for more aggressive copyright reform. they will always realize that the problem is convenience too late

People asslicking netflix are super loving woke.

nEtFliX iS nOt YoUR PriVaTE MoViE ColLEcTiON

while I understand netflix has other users that want to see other forms of content, why am I not allowed to filter out that content then?

at that point, pirating will take off massively and the companies will start cracking down aggressively and lobbying for more aggressive copyright reform. they will always realize that the problem is convenience too late

Blame disney for public domain and copyright