[Breaking NEWS] 19 dead after shooting at El Paso, Texas

Author Topic: [Breaking NEWS] 19 dead after shooting at El Paso, Texas  (Read 1613 times)

How appropriate is it that when conspiracies are labeled as domestic terrorism, there is instantly a shooting afterwords. It seems like someone is trying to repeal the second amendment.

Why doesn't the government make mass shootings illegal???

The shooter apparently posted a manifesto, take this as a grain of salt because I don't actually know if it's from him.

Here's a quote from the first section:
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from
cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is
hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native
Americans by our European ancestors, but this just reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the
invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this
attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispanic community was not my target before I read The
Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the political and economic reasons behind the attack, my
gear, my expectations of what response this will generate and my personal motivations and thoughts.

He then goes on to blame the democrats for mass immigration and the republicans for not doing enough to stop it, etc. Most of it is just the usual "we need to keep all immigrants out" stuff so it explains why he was targeting illegal immigrants at Walmart. He then calls on other "patriots" to defend their country.

Some weird cultural and tribal stuff also:
Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow
Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell-bent on destroying our country. Even if they are
shameless race mixers, massive polluters, haters of our collective values, etc. One day they will see error
of their ways. Either when American patriots fail to reform our country and it collapses or when we save
it. But they will see the error of their ways. I promise y’all that.
I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems. Also
because it’s completely unnecessary and selfish. 2 nd and 3 rd generation Hispanics form interracial unions
at much higher rates than average. Yet another reason to send them back. Cultural and racial diversity is
largely temporary. Cultural diversity diminishes as stronger and/or more appealing cultures overtake
weaker and/or undesirable ones. Racial diversity will disappear as either race mixing or genocide will
take place. But the idea of deporting or murdering all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been
here at least as long as the whites, and have done as much to build our country. The best solution to this
for now would be to divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each
race. This physical separation would nearly eliminate race mixing and improve social unity by granting
each race self-determination within their respective territory(s).

I mean he goes on at the end about how he isn't a white supremacist but the statements above would heavily imply that he wants to split american up into racial ethno-states

The entire thing is pretty loving weird and ideologically inconsistent since he contradicts himself at several points and blames corporations for immigration but then doesn't place the blame on the corporations? His reasoning is that it's better to kill the immigrants invading his country than fixing what got them there in the first place.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 08:06:58 PM by Aide33 »

> This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas
tfw they were literally there first

Me and my dad heard about this as soon as we got back from Walmart, now my dad wants to get a handgun and his CPL.

> This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas
tfw they were literally there first

There's a lot of forumers in Texas right? I hope you all (and your families) are safe.

There's a lot of forumers in Texas right? I hope you all (and your families) are safe.
I don't think we've got anybody in el paso

Good more negative press towards gun owners. You ever see the Walmart CEO's trending Twitter hashtag?

https://prnt.sc/oo26qh

http://prntscr.com/oo26za

http://prntscr.com/oo2751

But if everyone has guns, wouldn't everyone be shooting up stores?

the only reason people get so many kils during these mass shootings is because no one has a means of defending themselves.