[news] youtube is removing the you in youtube

Author Topic: [news] youtube is removing the you in youtube  (Read 2127 times)

The names Stalin and Susan also begin with an S and end with an N, and also have an A somewhere in the middle

Coincidence? I think not!
[ussr anthem ear rape]

The names Stalin and Susan also begin with an S and end with an N, and also have an A somewhere in the middle

Coincidence? I think not!
It all adds up now

Youtube needs to loving admit they had something to do with Jennelle.

At least say it's a loving youtube original series instead of pretending she got all this fame naturally.

Real talk there's no way Janelle got over 1m subscribers with like 3 videos over an extremely niche subject

You think there was a you in Youtube back then? You think people have been making videos for fun anymore?
forget no because it's a business held up by popsicle sticks and glue

The "You" in Youtube died when we lost the ability to fully customize the design of our channels

when will youtube FINALLY be taken down by a new platform and just die

when will youtube FINALLY be taken down by a new platform and just die
not for a long long time!! trying to change platforms will be a very very huge effort. most people wont see the need to change from youtube. its the standard now and will be for a very long time

(they) took this from you

memes aside this is forgeted, orwell would not be proud at all
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 06:33:49 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

Guys!! I heard rumors that in the next YouTube interface update they are gonna change the name to "TheirTube" Instead of "YouTube". And if you get demonetized your entire channel gets taken down. And if you're into politics, you will only be able to see left-wing videos and podcasts. They will purge all right-wing channels and gun videos to push their NPC political agenda. Dark humor will also be a thing of the past, as they will censor that too.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:25:59 PM by RockyDoctor65 »

people were pushing to unionize youtube known as #fairtube

I think youtube pushed jennelle artificially in response to the unionzs.

people were pushing to unionize youtube known as #fairtube
god this would make me cum all over it screen if it happened

youtube rn

jokes aside, this is really forgeted and i hate to say i'm agreeing with tony

i wont lie external channel banners were the only thing that made me want to be a youtube partner. if they brought these back i might actually consider putting up with youtubes bullstuff