Author Topic: What's your biggest killstreak and/or killcount in Blockland?  (Read 2279 times)

Preferably with a pic of the chat if the server has a killstreak mod.
I once got a 23 killstreak with an awesome shotgun on smore's Drunken Bar Fights but i didn't catch it on tape.
Also, what mod do you all prefer for announcing such skill? I don't like the ugly centerprint on Swollow's.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 05:49:45 PM by maxymax13 »

it was in the 70 somethings on glasses trench wars

back in the days where I was actually good at video games

Yea same I don't remember the number (so sad) but I got an absolutely disgusting killstreak camping with the M27 or whatever that stupid gun was.

54 on grapple knife, im pretty damn lucky with no talent

all of this applies to me as well

one time i got over 100 killstreak in throwmod

not to flex but one time i got 350

over 100 one time on gamefandans sniper server

over 100 one time on gamefandans sniper server
when cucumberdude used to host his tdms with the old school sniper i was actually a gaming god

when cucumberdude used to host his tdms with the old school sniper i was actually a gaming god
this is who i was actually thinking of i couldnt remember his name. that server with the grey room, both teams started on either end and there was that middle ground that almost no one stepped in? yeah that stuff was the titties

this is who i was actually thinking of i couldnt remember his name. that server with the grey room, both teams started on either end and there was that middle ground that almost no one stepped in? yeah that stuff was the titties
hnggggggggggggggggg

or the one where there was 4(or 2?) towers with windows and bridges