Massive Boy Scout P e d o p h i l e/S e x u a l Abuse Cover-Up

Author Topic: Massive Boy Scout P e d o p h i l e/S e x u a l Abuse Cover-Up  (Read 1094 times)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-america-have-child enthusiast-epidemic-are-hiding-hundreds-its-n1039661

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-06/boy-scouts-face-new-allegations-of-love-abuse-by-hidden-predators

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/07/749041591/new-lawsuit-reveals-more-loveual-abuse-allegations-against-boy-scouts-of-america

Over 800 victims from the Boy Scouts of America have identified 350 predator scoutmasters as apart of countless different child love abuse cases, as The Boy Scouts of America have COVERED-UP this child enthusiasm epidemic within their organization for years.

Just sickening.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:45:47 PM by Raoul Silva »

Why am I not surprised? It’s the Boy Scouts we’re talking about.

This isn’t news, but considering OP that shouldn’t surprise  anyone

This isn’t news, but considering OP that shouldn’t surprise  anyone

Please explain how over 800 young boys being s e x u a l l y abused by hundreds of scoutmasters at The Boy Scouts of America and this being covered up by the organization for years isn't news.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:46:03 PM by Raoul Silva »

Please explain how over 800 young boys being s e x u a l l y abused by hundreds of scoutmasters at The Boy Scouts of America and this being covered up by the organization for years isn't news.
Probably because literally EVERYONE has known about it for years and it’s been extensively reported on for years
God your news threads are worse than tonys

Probably because literally EVERYONE has known about it for years and it’s been extensively reported on for years
God your news threads are worse than tonys

Not to this degree, Grimlock.

"God your news threads are worse than tonys"

>This has only been my 3rd news thread and I actually give links to sources and share actual news.

first 2 links are broken its fixed

brown town probing is a natural part of the boy scouts, idk why this is a bad thing. you know what your getting into when you join the boy scouts

one time I was in the boy scouts and I went to like three (3) meetings or whatever tf they're called and this bitch in charge was talking about some camping trip that was planned for the summer and he was like "it's hot so you don't have to wear underwear to sleep, but don't tell your parents I said that" and I didn't go to any more meetings

one time I was in the boy scouts and I went to like three (3) meetings or whatever tf they're called and this bitch in charge was talking about some camping trip that was planned for the summer and he was like "it's hot so you don't have to wear underwear to sleep, but don't tell your parents I said that" and I didn't go to any more meetings
you obv went to more meetings

Interesting how we still aren't talking about Epstein

Interesting how we still aren't talking about Epstein
Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't been Self Deleted yet