4 Dead, 2 Wounded in Mass Stabbing

Author Topic: 4 Dead, 2 Wounded in Mass Stabbing  (Read 1829 times)

Common sense knife laws when

oh yeah I saw this on the news
also apparently some hobo got into a gunfight with a dude trying to rob a store also

This is living proof that knives are only made for murder and need to be banned

cheap disney plastic minecraft ripoff swords need to be banned because they promote kids to stab invisible mobs

But did he ave a loisense for that knoife?

how many people do you think he would've killed if he had a gun instead of a knife

how many people do you think he would've killed if he had a gun instead of a knife

Wow, really want to turn this into an anti-gun agenda, eh? Me and white friends don't like your message!

how many people do you think he would've killed if someone shot him before he could stab anyone?

how many people do you think he would've killed if someone shot him before he could stab anyone?
how many people do you think he would've killed if someone stabbed him before he could stab anyone?

How many people would he have killed using a truck and plowing through a busy sidewalk?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?

You gonna kill a guy for holding a knife

I like your loving style

how many people do you think he would've killed if someone had a gun to stop him

well that was retarted

I wanna stab people just after hearing about this

btw forgetin page stretch not cool but i was scroll worthy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 04:30:10 AM by Goth77 »