4 Dead, 2 Wounded in Mass Stabbing

Author Topic: 4 Dead, 2 Wounded in Mass Stabbing  (Read 1831 times)

how many people do you think he would've killed if someone stabbed him before he could stab anyone?
this is a good post

You gonna kill a guy for holding a knife

I like your loving style
Thank you

This is common news here in the UK what's the problem yo

This is common news here in the UK what's the problem yo
why aren't there more people in the UK stabbing the stabbers? if only we had more people with conceal carry knives.

why aren't there more people in the UK stabbing the stabbers? if only we had more people with conceal carry knives.
Man you can't even carry a corkboard pin without getting a baton to the back of your leg, let alone conceal a butter knife

i daily carry a dewalt knife on me. this is what my mom is afraid of me doing.

speaking of which, at my job a county sheriff cop walked in and he was like, "is there anyone else here other than you?" due to the fact of my skinny white ass and i pulled my knife after asking me if i have a baseball bat under the counter (gas station / auto repair shop job.) the cops here are loving lulzy man.

just recently another sheriff cop walked into the bathroom and came out while i was sweeping. he stopped and told me, "dude did you know about the needles on the floor?" i loving lost it.

NINJA: i also dropped my dewalt knife in the john hanrooster building in front of sirherg1, was a loving night.

What ever happened to sirherg1 anyway?

What ever happened to sirherg1 anyway?

he stopped all the yt stuff after he went to school in japan. he also has a gf (long distance from minnesota) and has been going around the country for fun. i think he also does some dota 2 stuff on yt as well.