[news[ gbi is creating terrorist, parents find out

Author Topic: [news[ gbi is creating terrorist, parents find out  (Read 3333 times)

Great Britian I

those bastards

Prove it.

look it up

This was copy and pasted from a legit article

the article you copied this from is cited by a million facebook pages and people on twitter but the article itself doesn't really have any citation, nor are there any further articles elaborating on it

the site with the article posts regularly about chemtrails and tried to redirect me to a driveby download after i tried to read the article
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 09:32:06 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

the article you copied this from is cited by a million facebook pages and people on twitter but the article itself doesn't really have any citation, nor are there any further articles elaborating on it

the site with the article posts regularly about chemtrails and tried to redirect me to a driveby download after i tried to read the article

Have you considered the family as a source?

look it up

This was copy and pasted from a legit article
ok wheres the link
edit : also you're the guy that tried to tie some love offender getting arrested to some shootings
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 12:38:26 AM by Lapis the Floran »

$500 has been deposited into your account
-H

So you want me to post a main stream news media source?

the same MSM which has been known to be corrupt and not trust worthy?

So you want me to post a main stream news media source?

the same MSM which has been known to be corrupt and not trust worthy?
he wants you to give him a source that isn't some loving whackjob conspiracy theorist that doesnt have credible citations

Everything is a conspiracy theory until two decades pass and the declassification starts

he wants you to give him a source that isn't some loving whackjob conspiracy theorist that doesnt have credible citations

Oh I see.

Because it is a "conspiracy" you can deflect my argument.

The FBI now claims conspiracy theorists to be terrorists, kinda funny how that works.

And you know, the biggest scandals in history started as conspiracies.

The FBI also dismissed every loving claim with the JFK assassination as a "conspiracy" even though many of them were probably correct.

Guess we'll never know.

Remember the epstein creep island conspiracy?

How everyone brushed it off as a crazy conspiracy that couldn't possibly be true?

and tony's richard is absolutely massive, 100% as true as this topic is

and tony's richard is absolutely massive, 100% as true as this topic is

of course you cumbrain instantly goes for richard jokes. why do you like richard.

of course you cumbrain instantly goes for richard jokes. why do you like richard.
because   . forget u that's why