[news[ gbi is creating terrorist, parents find out

Author Topic: [news[ gbi is creating terrorist, parents find out  (Read 3329 times)

y'all keep doing this thing where it's like

"[insert crazy conspiracy bullstuff here]"
"where's the source tony"
"my source is google"
"bullstuff i didn't find anything"

if you stop giving it attention, it stops posting. stop responding to tony's threads.

don't feed the troll. it's not that hard.

if you stop giving it attention, it stops posting. stop responding to tony's threads.

don't feed the troll. it's not that hard.
This has never worked ever, and you're only fooling yourself if you think otherwise

Just don't respond because you'll get nowhere fast, they'll never stop, but there will be less unnecessary conflicts

if you want me to find the article for you that bad.

Just don't make me waste my time because it isn't a  left wing main stream media source like CNN

So if you're going to dismiss it for that reason alone let me know now
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:12:54 AM by King Tøny »

if you want me to find the article for you that loving badly, fine.

Just don't make me waste my time because it isn't a loving left wing main stream media source like CNN

Because I know you people are looking for ad hominem excuse
you a fellow Q truther too, brother?

you a fellow Q truther too, brother?

No I just know that MSM isn't the most reliable source

It is true that if the source isn't a universally known MSM Titan, y'all go full Boomer.

"CANT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET!"
Yet this logic conveniently won't apply to, CNN, MSNBC, ABC or FOX and OANN depending on your political stance.

Basically, y'all refuse to fact check, and lean on a shattered wall of trust in their name only. Ridiculous and asinine logic.

But then if someone gives you a website that you haven't found on Facebook or seem on TV, it's automatically bullstuff.

Congratulations, you've blindfolded yourself and basically went forget it, as you crossed into oncoming traffic, trusting that the people wouldn't hit you because you pressed the crosswalk button.

Oh yeah, and going to some stuffty "fact checker" website isn't helping your cause. Look into the sources, and read it with your own damn eyes.

I get if you don't think you should do this on every article. Just don't go into post against an article with the non-argument of "Do you read every article with this scrutiny?"
Whataboutism is not a valid argument here.

TL:DR
BLF:
"Fake news, cause I haven't heard of them."
"Lmao, do you read every source and article like that?"
"But the fact checker says."
Also BLF:
"Wtf where's the source Tony?"

Lets see, we have 2 conspiracy theorist facebook pages, some random german who retweets theories about the deep state, 2 books that contain literally every conspiracy theory in the world, somebody's conspiracy theory wordpress blog and a random medium article that says that all mass shootings are conducted by the deep state to distract us from gun control.
This is just the first page, stuff start's getting REAL wacky on page 2.
Matthew, this stuff is so out there that not even fact checker's have stumbled on to it yet

Everything is a conspiracy theory unless you agree with it

Epstein's Self Delete is a conspiracy theory too ig

loving handicaps, waste of oxygen dipstuffs who can't even think for themselves, pathetic

TL:DR
BLF:
"Fake news, cause I haven't heard of them."
"Lmao, do you read every source and article like that?"
"But the fact checker says."
Also BLF:
"Wtf where's the source Tony?"

Also I've caught multiple people who didn't read the loving source at all even when I gave it to them.

So why should I waste my time? lol

finally, we need more violence