bruh copy cat

Author Topic: bruh copy cat  (Read 4439 times)

not cool dude....

What? you can't handle a little competition, you are a cretin, an imbecile. I hope you change your name and do not copy me anymore, you copied me, I hate you. I did not copy you, my account is better tahn yours, therefore you are an idiot. I hope you get cancer and die a painful death in the hospital while naked asian men piss on your dead body.... (i love eminem)d
What? you can't handle a virtual drama about your virtual profile of your virtual persona on the internet? i hope you change ur name and don't copy me anymore.

What is your problem? You are gay, go die. cigarette
shut up you cum guzzling homoloveual cigarettebag cunt

wow you are a shizo
Shiso (pronounced “she-so”) is the Japanese name for an annual herb called Perilla, which belongs to the mint family.

The forget is going on here?

posts got deleted since the brother went haywire
somebody explain what happened earlier

posts got deleted since the brother went haywire
somebody explain what happened earlier
My pet theory is that Pkfire or Kidalex got butthurt about being banned and came back to spam the forums. That or one or two of these people.

nah it was celau and the hot dog flavored water

My pet theory is that Pkfire or Kidalex got butthurt about being banned and came back to spam the forums. That or one or two of these people.

these are the guys who would break stuff in the bathrooms and draw richards on the wall with a sharpie

I remember a time when Rally was actually respectable and cool instead of a stuffhead, I wonder wtf happened

I remember a time when Rally was actually respectable and cool instead of a stuffhead, I wonder wtf happened
he still is, he's only on that list of people that got banned because he somehow got the password for another users account through a discord and tried logging onto it

hes not part of edds squad or whatever iirc

i could be wrong