Author Topic: my fail drawings  (Read 2508 times)

notice how i said i didnt put enought effort into these to care what people think. I hate them as well, if you must know

notice how i said i didnt put enought effort into these to care what people think. I hate them as well, if you must know

Then why would you post them???

Avatar fads piss me off. Pivot animations, Easytoons, Roundheads, Gikon-created, Kirby, anime Brawl characters... Jesus Christ people, how about some creativity?

Why exactly would you post them if you thought they were shaft? (they are, no worries)

Avatar fads piss me off. Pivot animations, Easytoons, Roundheads, Gikon-created, Kirby, anime Brawl characters... Jesus Christ people, how about some creativity?

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!

SHUN THE CONFORMIST!

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!

SHUN THE CONFORMIST!

SHUN THE NON-CONFORMIST!

SHUN THE GAYS  (just kidding spation)

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!

SHUN THE CONFORMIST!

SHUN THE NON-CONFORMIST!

SHUN THE SPARTANS !!!!!