[NEWS] Got a MSM source for you about Epstein death

Author Topic: [NEWS] Got a MSM source for you about Epstein death  (Read 2548 times)

Quote from: CBS
Congress is the latest to start investigating Epstein's apparent Self Delete over the weekend, with new reports raising questions about the federal jail where he was being held. One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.

Oh but I'm sure his Self Delete is just a CoNSpiRaCy and no foul play was involved.

thats probably why he died. the new officer didnt get the memo about his Self Delete watch and didn't pay enough attention so epstein killed himself. that's it folks, we cracked the case time to go home

Oh but I'm sure his Self Delete is just a CoNSpiRaCy and no foul play was involved.
literally who on this forum said epsteins murder wasnt a murder

at this point you are talking to the void because the person you describe doesnt exist

The post right above yours.

doesnt mean he aint preaching to the choir here

assuming you are serious: he's 100% being sarcastic you literal dolt
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 03:43:40 PM by Aide33 »

All y'all know this thread is out of spite toward the ignorant bastards who dismiss any source that isn't owned by a Corporate Titan?

thats probably why he died. the new officer didnt get the memo about his Self Delete watch and didn't pay enough attention so epstein killed himself. that's it folks, we cracked the case time to go home

How loving convenient.

Just as convenient as Epstein's cell mate transferring and then not getting him a new cellmate.

A loving maximum security prison with the most notorious prisoner there (epstein) and everyone know that he was going to loving die in that prison, people made constant jokes everywhere about it.

at this point you are talking to the void because the person you describe doesnt exist

:cookieMonster:

phantos is liberal as forget, change my mind