verizon is selling tumblr to wordpress's owner for less than $3 million

Author Topic: verizon is selling tumblr to wordpress's owner for less than $3 million  (Read 2429 times)

the worst people of tumblr retreating to discord and twitter

I'm pretty sure Discord was already trash due to it's Staff members (if you recall THAT controversy that happened a few months back.)

*hits blunt* eyup me and my homies chilling on teamspeak free from the cringe..

So if I ban furry research from my platform I lose ~1b of net worth?

Bruh there was more regular research on Tumblr than furry research.

i keep misreading "verizon" as "vezon" and now i cant stop thinking about that bionicle set

i keep misreading "verizon" as "vezon" and now i cant stop thinking about that bionicle set

bro he was badass as hell

I'm pretty sure Discord was already trash due to it's Staff members (if you recall THAT controversy that happened a few months back.)
the staff are the enablers, but that doesn't excuse the child enthusiasmc furries that infest discord

Sneak attack for 2.0X damage!

This ruined my views on discord and now whenever I use it I feel like that one fat lady from the video where she’s triggered by everything.

This ruined my views on discord and now whenever I use it I feel like that one fat lady from the video where she’s triggered by everything.

Trigglypuff?

-snip-

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:28:24 PM by gameboy19 »

Atleast discord has private servers. But I know that there are servers where creeps thrive, so that's why I hate it

So if I ban furry research from my platform I lose ~1b of net worth?

Man, this was covered in business 101. Amateurs.