What is the best Cheetos flavour?

Author Topic: What is the best Cheetos flavour?  (Read 3423 times)

they kool
i cant eat anything other than those or regular hot cheetos (and the lemon lime flavored ones), regular cheetos taste like styrofoam

the cheddar jalapeno and the flamin hot lime are top tier

Cheetos, and any other chips like it, are simply disgusting carcinogens. Home-made potato chips are the best.

Cheetos, and any other chips like it, are simply disgusting carcinogens. Home-made potato chips are the best.
home grown potatoes in any form are amazing really

dont speak to me
🤐

My grandma been using Carcinogens her entire life and she only had to get surgery like once overall a big win.

i cant eat anything other than those or regular hot cheetos (and the lemon lime flavored ones), regular cheetos taste like styrofoam
I can eat the puff ones too sometimes but I agree the regular cheetos taste like stuff

the cheddar jalapeno and the flamin hot lime are top tier
Haven't tried the cheddar jalapeno

Haven't tried the cheddar jalapeno
they aren't spicy but they've got a yummy flavor. 10/10 would recommend

I love the "getting scammed" flavor.

It's so great to open up a fresh bag of Cheetos scented air.

I've literally only ever had original and flamin hot so...original I guess? flaming hot is just exactly the same thing with less flavor

well theres no flavor with cheetos so the spicyness makes up for it

flaming hot is just exactly the same thing with less flavor
false

takis
takis are better then cheetos yes but we are talkin about cheetos not takis

Thanks for letting me borrow your purple Gamecube controller, I was snackin' on some Cheetos though, here have it back