Author Topic: [Vehicle] Blocko Dirt Bike  (Read 6873 times)

I love it. One thing though, are you gonna make a version with a sidecar?

Would make it even better for TDMs and stuff. Perhaps even a machine gun could be mounted on the sidecar?

That's pretty sweet, I'll add that to the list should be pretty easy to add

i'm just saying that if you tried to make a lego figure do any blockland thread it'd do it flawlessly but if you tried to make a lego dude do any bl weapon anim or replicate a pose on this vehicle or any other of those hand-on-wheel things you'd either break an arm piece or detach the hand or go buy a custom moulded extra long rubber extendo arm

i'm just saying that if you tried to make a lego figure do any blockland thread it'd do it flawlessly but if you tried to make a lego dude do any bl weapon anim or replicate a pose on this vehicle or any other of those hand-on-wheel things you'd either break an arm piece or detach the hand or go buy a custom moulded extra long rubber extendo arm

:|

my guy it aint that deep

I love it. One thing though, are you gonna make a version with a sidecar?

-img-

Would make it even better for TDMs and stuff. Perhaps even a machine gun could be mounted on the sidecar?
ooo so that's what this was based off of, 100% staying in my addon list because I loved these things
and by gun you mean something like this?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 02:44:11 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Now to make that scene when it comes.
/

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM MMMMM

like yes but that is a small issue you could point out rather than make a snarky comment to go with it. you've been excessively snarky lately and its really not doing you any favors

That's exactely why Blockheads have floating limbs genius, so we'll have more possibilites to do things like OP did with his dirt bike, plus those weapons that have animations in them, this is not LEGO it's Blockland.

plus those weapons that have animations in them

this is not LEGO it's Blockland.
what do you think the playermodel's animation skeleton is based off

There are Lego games that would bend and move the minifigure's limbs in ways that would be impossible IRL, such as Lego Racers, and Lego Star Wars (and the other games like that)

There are Lego games that would bend and move the minifigure's limbs in ways that would be impossible IRL, such as Lego Racers, and Lego Star Wars (and the other games like that)
yeah but that's the game clearly defined style. in bl you don't see any elbows or any form of bending or morphing of the skeleton really in the normal game though, do you