conspiracy theories are now a form of domestic terrorism

Author Topic: conspiracy theories are now a form of domestic terrorism  (Read 3019 times)

the FBI now declared conspiracy theories to be a form of domestic terrorism.

Funny how that works out considering no one believes epstein's death was not planned

bruh do you think terrorists are logical people?

I don't need to hear about your anti conspiracy stuff

how is that relevant?

the FBI now declared conspiracy theories to be a form of domestic terrorism.

Funny how that works out considering no one believes epstein's death was not planned
ok terrorist

someone made a twitter thread recently [here] that was a commentary on how white teens are often driven into radical conservative ideals, and I haven't been able to stop thinkin about it since when I'm reading things like this. obviously there's a bit of stupid commentary in there (for instance the john oliver thing lol) but the big picture really put into words well what I've tried to convey to some people in the past
I read about this conspiracy theory thing around the beginning of august and I honestly can't say I don't agree with it. conspiracy theories are in many ways defamation, and fringe theorists can really forget up your life if you're unlucky. that doesn't mean I think it should be called "domestic terrorism," but it seems like aside from the one comment they made it doesn't look like any authorities have taken further action with it

Also according to the FBI's new claims, the president is now a terrorist, atleast according to them.

Which actually makes the FBI traitors.

Well, anyone with a brain new that last part.

FBI knows what's up. still pigs tho

tony you're making way too many threads take a chill pill

5 on first page and 6 on second page
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:45:11 AM by Boomsticks Alt »

tony you're making way too many threads take a chill pill

5 on first page and 6 on second page

If people posted more often you wouldn't notice, that's not my fault.

I am posting as much as I normally do.

Weren't you banned for a short period a while back for essentially spamming threads?

no? and I'm not.

I'm posting as much as I loving normally do.

The only reason it seems like I am posting a lot is because no one is posting in off topic

I got banned for calling everyone hillary a reptile in every thread.