conspiracy theories are now a form of domestic terrorism

Author Topic: conspiracy theories are now a form of domestic terrorism  (Read 3097 times)

I don't need to hear about your anti conspiracy stuff
yes or no question

I'm posting as much as I loving normally do.
yeah but can you slow down regardless

I'm posting as much as I loving normally do.
The only reason it seems like I am posting a lot is because no one is posting in off topic
there was other threads people were posting in but you spammed political threads with mm and scared them away

FBI knows what's up. still pigs tho
so you support the fbi being able to label whoever they want as a conspiracy theorist and thereby treat them as a suspected domestic terrorist, i see you believe in orwellian government

so you support the fbi being able to label whoever they want as a conspiracy theorist and thereby treat them as a suspected domestic terrorist, i see you believe in orwellian government
i mean it's not like they havent done this literally all the time in the 1900s with the red scare

i'd like to see what the implications of being a suspected domestic terrorist are tho, does that mean you are on a no-fly list or what?

I'm 99% certain it's just another watchlist

someone made a twitter thread recently [here] that was a commentary on how white teens are often driven into radical conservative ideals, and I haven't been able to stop thinkin about it

guide on how to turn your child into an easily malleable cookie cutter neoliberal who posts #ImWithHer and #JoeBiden2020 on his twitter with 5 followers, weapons grade irony that this is a propaganda piece in of its own

advice: tell your kid what propaganda is and how to be aware of it without making it propaganda in of itself because you want your kid to be like you
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:53:07 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

yeah I cackled at that, way to make an intricate heartful post just to insert your agenda into it. ugh lol

guide on how to turn your child into an easily malleable cookie cutter neoliberal who posts #ImWithHer and #JoeBiden2020 on his twitter with 5 followers, weapons grade irony that this is a propaganda piece in of its own
i would instantly kill myself if my child ever talked about joe biden in positive light

i mean it's not like they havent done this literally all the time in the 1900s with the red scare
doesnt make it any better lol

someone made a twitter thread recently [here] that was a commentary on how white teens are often driven into radical conservative ideals, and I haven't been able to stop thinkin about it since when I'm reading things like this. obviously there's a bit of stupid commentary in there (for instance the john oliver thing lol) but the big picture really put into words well what I've tried to convey to some people in the past
I read about this conspiracy theory thing around the beginning of august and I honestly can't say I don't agree with it. conspiracy theories are in many ways defamation, and fringe theorists can really forget up your life if you're unlucky. that doesn't mean I think it should be called "domestic terrorism," but it seems like aside from the one comment they made it doesn't look like any authorities have taken further action with it

Russian conspiracy theory

"Whiteness" conspiracy theory

ICE concentration camp conspiracy theory

yeet

i would instantly kill myself if my child ever talked about joe biden in positive light

It's a good thing your infertile