Author Topic: Is it me or blockland has major input lag.  (Read 1637 times)

For some reason there is a noticeable delay in clicking the mouse and the action happening I've tried with vsync off but it still has input lag.

as far as i know, only you right now?

It seemed like is was ping was the issue. its better with lower ping but still not perfect.

if you're having delays with your character input then it's most likely high latency/ping

most other games will have some client sided compensation with input to make things feel seamless if you have an above average ping. blockland on the other hand doesn't do this. that's why when you lag in blockland everything is completely frozen (unlike other games where if you lag you can still move around but you rubber band back in place where you were before you were lagging)

if you're having delays with your character input then it's most likely high latency/ping

most other games will have some client sided compensation with input to make things feel seamless if you have an above average ping. blockland on the other hand doesn't do this. that's why when you lag in blockland everything is completely frozen (unlike other games where if you lag you can still move around but you rubber band back in place where you were before you were lagging)
there is client sided compensation to a certain extent in BL but only for certain cases