kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28054 times)

for no good reason, maxymax13 seems to have some obsession with criticizing other people's addons. here are some examples of this:

ow you twisted my arms
just because blockheads have rayman arms is not an excuse to extend the arm and break the strict lego skeleton all the dsq files follow
beautiful .cs file makes the deathsword look like the mona lisa
ah yes, truly the pinnicle of blockland.
- bottomprint health instead of an actual health bar which has been available for a decade minus two days (https://i.imgur.com/qq1cAha.png)
- hands on the weapons
- hands on the weapons
- ironsights
- point shop so if you want weapons other than the pistol and ak for a different play style tough luck play like everyone else until you can afford something
- raycast weapons so your only indication that your projectiles are going anywhere is an emitter every meter
- you have somehow managed to forget up the player datablock in such a way that you get stuck in tunnels every 2 seconds
there are also some examples that are not on the forums (click to expand):

my god there is no need for you to act all aggressive if you believe an addon has issues; i get you're trying to be at least somewhat constructive but theres no need to act like you're offended

seems like his only reason for being here is so he can put down others for minuscule things

Dude needs to chill and take some prozac

/support

is there a law that you're not allowed to say anything negative about add-on content that can be improved in various ways

everything hes said is right lol, everyone other than phantos who's posted so far is kind of known to be handicapped so their opinions make sense

if you want people to heed your criticism you probably shouldn't approach mistakes like a condescending cunt, you can be right and still be an starfish afterall

if you want people to heed your criticism you probably shouldn't approach mistakes like a condescending cunt, you can be right and still be an starfish afterall
this, i hate it when people justify acting like jerks because theyre criticizing something. Dude should chill

It's still criticism, queerba. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time jacking off instead of learning about the world you'd know that

yea i agree. he's been kind of an ass towards people lately. gotta calm down and respect others more

yea .he should really find a better way to give criticism that isnt like this i mean shoot he was upset over dirt

same kokonut is a butt

It's still criticism, queerba. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time jacking off instead of learning about the world you'd know that
Criticism or not it doesn't change the fact that he is an ass

Criticism or not it doesn't change the fact that he is an ass

So?