kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28069 times)

ok but promise not to make me another drama if you lose

ok but promise not to make me another drama if you lose
lose?? i have won most of the hungry hungry hippo tournaments out there, every hungry hungry hippo player is afraid of me. you will soon be

I find the harshest criticism to be the best.
thats very autistic of you

god yes i want to be a roast ham dude i want to be glazed in honey i want to be served up for the blockland forums dinner table i want to be put up for thanksgiving

thats very autistic of you

How so? Not gonna add to your comment? Do you expect you'll get anywhere by throwing a baby bottle at me and stuffting yourself? You are incredibly idiotic, and I suggest getting away from the hivemind of handicaps on here. That, or you can get some self-awareness lmao

How so? Not gonna add to your comment? Do you expect you'll get anywhere by throwing a baby bottle at me and stuffting yourself? You are incredibly idiotic, and I suggest getting away from the hivemind of handicaps on here. That, or you can get some self-awareness lmao
where would he 'get anywhere' nobody cares what you think

lol you said you prefer the harshest criticism, what did you expect, a constructive reply..?

ur waifu is bad and u should feel bad

throwing a baby bottle at me and stuffting yourself? You are incredibly idiotic
lol

What is there to add? I think it describes your comment well.

theres a difference between harsh criticism and being mean. you can say something looks like stuff/a mess/whatever isnt criticism, saying and focusing on what makes it bad is criticism

and its not that hard to tone back your words a little. being mean just risks escalating the situation into an emotional argument, and you can criticize things without being mean

and this response is exactly why “harsh criticism” is a bad idea

and this response is exactly why “harsh criticism” is a bad idea

monday!