post weird/funny doctor experiences

Author Topic: post weird/funny doctor experiences  (Read 874 times)

one time I asked my doctor why the gloves he used are so cold and then he said they were teleported from icebergs and I believed him

for every ten minutes late there is between the nurse leaving and the doctor coming in, I take a pen. doesn't matter where I am. like bitch I came here for you not this dumb lady that does the exact same thing you do without a license.

after surgery i was constantly bleeding into my stomach which made me vomit blood and feel immensely nauseous all night until i finally got the nurse to give me the pill i could stick up my ass in order to loving sleep haha 😃

doing the regular checkup type stuff at the ripe young age of 12

doctor grasps ballsack
"please cough"
"do you like taco bell?"
"yes, please cough"
"what is your favorite taco bell?"
*doctor rips testicles off and eats it

i went to a rectal exam and he had both hands on my shoulders

for every ten minutes late there is between the nurse leaving and the doctor coming in, I take a pen. doesn't matter where I am. like bitch I came here for you not this dumb lady that does the exact same thing you do without a license.

you're actually my hero god bless

i went to a rectal exam and he had both hands on my shoulders
lol!!

I like waiting a hour to be told I can leave

Not really a doctors appointment but I went to a dentist and waited 3 hours for the doc to come in.
There’s also the time when I got fillings without anesthetic.

Earlier this year I had to have my ass checked for a pilodinal cyst because my tailbone region hurt and i couldnt get up when I was sitting on chairs. Didn't have one and i got my ass checked for nothing >:(