dicusting corn

Author Topic: dicusting corn  (Read 624 times)

I remember when I first went to the Institute. I went to the ocean and built a Wall. “Silence! you monsters! Get away from me!” Said the Wall loudly. The Rooster was currently in the house fighting the Clam but he did not realize religion caused the “Pizza Hut Attacks” so long ago. He truly wanted to go to China and sell bootleg Yugioh cards but his Mother was a Self supported single celled organism. The whole concept of “hamburger reincarnation” was abolished years ago but was later brought back in the “Theory of Pine Cones and Pianos; however this comes with a cost, the light in the room was flickering and I forgot my car in the bathroom.
The normal man sees with two eyes, the blind man sees without eyes, and the dead man sees with rotten eyes; but what eyes do I see from? One might ask, “Am I still alive?” What is life?” “Can I get a large Sweet Tea with NO ice?” But why ask the obvious? We have all the answers right in front of us but we are either too blind, hungry, poor, or just plain stupid. They all say how this life is great and the whole world is “Good Enough” but this whole world and the life we are living now and have lived is TRASH. Everyone is stupid, pointless, and disgusting; even my friends and family, even the people who have died and are dying, strangers and acquaintances. It was all corrupt, right? Read on to find more truth within the nonsense. We were always great.
The doctors couldn't save the kid. He was just too sick.  They had thought it was serious but the laughter scared them. The tree that never died granted their wish. 10 days later milk went on sale at Acme. The world still remained the same. It did not care about them or the sale, it was a scary truth but it was the REAL truth. The nice thing was it rained today. We all laughed about the game and got kicked out of the mall.
I love the zoo. Grocery shopping was a chore but when they were with me it was even worse. You hated the feeling of the temperature slowly getting colder, slowly making us scared as we ate the cheeseburgers. The bugs were really annoying, they ate through all of my perennials and thus ended the ice age. In space they told us so, that's how I know.
“Watch out man!” I told him just in time. The enemy team was really trying this round. I laughed as we quickly started winning the game. The food was ready but the game didn’t end, so i had to make a quick decision. I decided to goof off singing Bowie and Lennon while playing my bass too loud. The end goal is not to accept me into this college because this essay is complete garbage. We’re still breathing right? Yeah, I’m pretty sure.

yeah happens to me all the time, especially on Mondays.

I hate Mondays.

Isn't it dicusting when that happens.

what the forget is this