-privacy snip-

Author Topic: -privacy snip-  (Read 4189 times)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:25:33 PM by McZealot »

imagine being the fbi agent in charge of tracking down people from their reddit accounts and asking them if they are terrorists

that sounds like such a boring job

This is cool and all, but do you mind also linking the source of the comments in question?

This is why you look up the most disgusting things on the internet you can think of, that way the FBI will be too disgusted to watch you

this is real? like this is what they spend time doing? warn students they can get expelled for posting pro mormon comments on... loving reddit?

i would have a very hard time not trying to ask if this is really where my taxes are going, jfc

they literally wasted their time lmao

They waste their time tracking down college kids making jokes online while people are putting pineapple on their pizzas!!!

post the account, i dont believe for a second that the fbi would be that concerned over a mormon on reddit

This is cool and all, but do you mind also linking the source of the comments in question?
hoes mad x24

I've linked it to dozens of people on Steam but I ain't linking it to BLF lmao, I don't want you guys blowing my cover. Esp when it's apparently under FBI monitoring,

post the account, i dont believe for a second that the fbi would be that concerned over a mormon on reddit
Sorry to disappoint ya, this 100% happened a couple hours ago. You think too highly of our government. Message me on Steam if you're real curious.

i would have a very hard time not trying to ask if this is really where my taxes are going, jfc
I said "It must be a relief to know it's a troll," and the FBI dude said "Actually it's very disappointing." I also linked them to RedLetterMedia on YouTube since a few of the posts they were concerned about were references to that channel. I asked him if he had was checking up on /r/Incels yet and he wouldn't say anything. Also refused to tell me how long they had been monitoring. When they spoke to my mom this morning they weren't sure if the poster was me or my brother.

"Actually it's very disappointing."
Why is this so funny to me-

Why is this so funny to me-
"I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed."

wow good luck man im sure you'll be fine, a kid I knew in my school was recently sent to juvenile detention for I think for 5 years since hes 16 like me) for selling and distributing drugs, although he didnt really try to keep it low-key since he was advertising his 'dark corner shop' which he just sold weed on his snapchat story about 5 times a day so im guessing the police tracked him fairly easy

do u think the FBI reads the BLF