-privacy snip-

Author Topic: -privacy snip-  (Read 4188 times)

do u think the FBI reads the BLF
I've got no doubts a few topics prolly got probed after sephiroth shot up his shool

wow good luck man im sure you'll be fine, a kid I knew in my school was recently sent to juvenile detention for I think for 5 years since hes 16 like me) for selling and distributing drugs, although he didnt really try to keep it low-key since he was advertising his 'dark corner shop' which he just sold weed on his snapchat story about 5 times a day so im guessing the police tracked him fairly easy
5 years? WTF thats SO long

you can't tell me all of this and NOT post a link

just post a screen cap with details blurred out

I've got no doubts a few topics prolly got probed after sephiroth shot up his shool
let's hope matthew doesn't go batstuff

let's hope matthew doesn't go batstuff
I'm controversial not a raging autist that hates couches.

I’m calling bullstuff. Wouldn’t be the first time Zealot’s lied about one of his grandiose stories, I know for a fact the “students for satan” thing he did a while back went down way different than he portrayed it here
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:52:33 PM by Grimlock² »

stuffposting is not a crime!

I think the craziest part of it all was that the FBI didn't know how to screenshot. They just had pics of the computer screen taken from a phone.

you can't tell me all of this and NOT post a link

just post a screen cap with details blurred out
Okay lol. I'll send you the whole account on Steam if you message me I just don't want to link it to BLF.

I’m calling bullstuff. Wouldn’t be the first time Zealot’s done this
This wouldn't be the first time I've been contacted by the FBI? Uh...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:09:04 PM by McZealot »

that's super offending and i just reported you again OWNED!

good thing they didnt find your loli collection

5 years? WTF thats SO long
yeah that’s it shortened down too because he’s under 18, if he wasn’t it could have been up to 12 years for providing a class B drug

yeah that’s it shortened down too because he’s under 18, if he wasn’t it could have been up to 12 years for providing a class B drug
class B drug as in weed? man i smoke that stuff @ bars for a fun friday night with friends. i think that kid should have gotten a stern lecture about why not to drug deal to kids/his peers, thats the only rehabilitation needed. 5 years of his young life taken because of a plant you smoke to feel a little funny, smh

class B drug as in weed? man i smoke that stuff @ bars for a fun friday night with friends. i think that kid should have gotten a stern lecture about why not to drug deal to kids/his peers, thats the only rehabilitation needed. 5 years of his young life taken because of a plant you smoke to feel a little funny, smh

im sorry but what the forget did you just post?