-privacy snip-

Author Topic: -privacy snip-  (Read 4187 times)

I think the craziest part of it all was that the FBI didn't know how to screenshot. They just had pics of the computer screen taken from a phone.
Okay lol. I'll send you the whole account on Steam if you message me I just don't want to link it to BLF.
[img width=600]https://i.imgur.com/YwnjG4L.png[/im g]
This wouldn't be the first time I've been contacted by the FBI? Uh...
Alright smartass, he meant it wouldn't be the first time you made claims without showing the full story.

Appears to me, judging by what you posted, the FBI is biased against conservatives. Even the fictional bullstuff ones you make up as a joke.

Alright smartass, he meant it wouldn't be the first time you made claims without showing the full story.

Appears to me, judging by what you posted, the FBI is biased against conservatives. Even the fictional bullstuff ones you make up as a joke.
what

why are you playing the victim in literally every thread

im actually getting concerned and am wondering if matthew has paranoid schizophrenia

this is the beginning of Matthew's mental breakdown saga

matthew at this rate you’ll end up being a conspiracy theorist on the order of “9/11 was an inside job”

dont worry bro this isn't damp or the dude with a tied up sister in his backyard

dont worry bro this isn't damp or the dude with a tied up sister in his backyard

wait what

I need context for these references, especially that last one

Ignore master matthew but I have direct verifiable firsthand testimony that zealot is generally full of stuff

class B drug as in weed? man i smoke that stuff @ bars for a fun friday night with friends. i think that kid should have gotten a stern lecture about why not to drug deal to kids/his peers, thats the only rehabilitation needed. 5 years of his young life taken because of a plant you smoke to feel a little funny, smh
It’s stuff but unfortunately uk drug laws are really tight despite all the protests to make it legal
for recreational use

After seeing the screenshots i call bullstuff. The FBI has way more important stuff to do and plus, you have no content which seems questionable enough to investigate.

You mentioned that you were schizophrenic, worked with children and were training to be a police officer, my only guess is that some dumbass redditor sent a tip to the FBI for that? Still though, I don't think that a random loving reddit account spewing all this would be cause of concern for the FBI. How did they even find your address? There's just no way the FBI would go through this trouble to get your IP from reddit...

At 8:00 AM this morning I got a text from my mom saying that FBI agents were at her front door asking about my 'suspicious online posts.' She gives them my cellphone number since I'm in another town and says they will contact me. At 9:00 I got a call from the FBI and the agent asked me questions about my Reddit account. I made a joke account 4-5 years ago where I pretend to be a Mormon Missionary and try to convert people. The posts are really crazy but never make any threats or talk about weapons or anything. No hate speech either so IDK why they were so freaked out.

He reads off some posts to me and I explain that I'm joking. They had apparently been to our house yesterday also but nobody was home. He says that the FBI takes this stuff very seriously and that I could be expelled from my university for my comments. He talks about students getting expelled several years ago (for making actual threats) and I claim my account isn't threatening anyone and never mentions violence or anything. The agent sends me some screenshots of specific comments (he just took phone pics of his screen, lol) and I noticed that one of the pics was 5 months old. How long have the FBI been trying to track me down? He also asked me for my date of birth, full name and some other info before saying goodbye.

So uh, yea. McZealot is on the FBI most wanted.

How did they even find your address? There's just no way the FBI would go through this trouble to get your IP from reddit...
I have no idea how they found me. I'm guessing they asked Reddit to link it to my other accounts (which would use the same IP) where I've posted my real info before. Or they might have just tracked it to the address. When they showed up to speak with my mom they weren't sure which son it was (me or my brother) so they might have gotten Reddit to pinpoint the location somehow. When my mom called with the FBI there she said something about getting an IP address but I'm not sure if the FBI told her that or if she just assumed. They also weren't sure which car was mine and had my mom identify them.

After seeing the screenshots i call bullstuff. The FBI has way more important stuff to do and plus, you have no content which seems questionable enough to investigate.
Sorry bro, what do you want me to post? The agent's contact info? Cause that obviously wouldn't be cool. I was planning on recording my call to them (cause my mom texted me the dude's number) but instead they called me so I didn't have the chance to set up a recording. They called me at 9 AM yesterday after showing up at my mom's house. We spoke for like 20 minutes over the phone.

Feel free to think I'm full of stuff, but you're pretty delusional. Literally spent all day talking about this with my friends on Snapchat/Steam and if I was gonna concoct a crazy story it would definitely be cooler than talking to an FBI agent for 20 mins over my Reddit comments.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:27:07 PM by McZealot »

please do feel free to elaborate