<NEWS> David Koch dead

Author Topic: <NEWS> David Koch dead  (Read 3395 times)

What did he do to deserve that kind of treatment?
poured hundreds of millions of dollars to lobby against environmental regulation, estate tax, they were the primary donors to the republican party, lobbied against medicare, lobbied against social security, lobbied against taxes on the rich

they fund multiple organizations that spread blatantly false information and propaganda for oil companies such as pragu, the heritage foundation, etc.

they basically reshaped a decade of american politics, lobbying against anything that would make them less money

they where super against mass transit, the reason americans all use cars these days is because of them, they routinely lobbied against public transport because again: it would make them less money, at the expense of the environment.

they where grade A pieces of stuff and the legacy of their family is horrible

oh and he was a massive climate change denier and put a LOT of money into republican politicians to make sure it was a mainstream position(again because if the EPA was a thing he would make less money)

That's literally all I needed to know. Thank you, Aide.

lmfao

you talk like a gmod darkrp admin lol

Its sad to see David Koch is dead. Truly an inspiration and a figurehead of a generation, Rest in Peace.

EDIT: ↓ live, hardcore, and actual unironic bootlicking action being performed live below ↓
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 11:09:45 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

be rich
What a fantastic insight into your character.

Basically, you're saying that unless you're dirt poor, with no money to your name, you deserve death.

You clearly no nothing about this man's actual misdeeds, and are just here to let off your envy fueled anger.

Sad.

boot deepthroating action going on above

boot deepthroating action going on above
Oh look, another envy filled communist.

im a warm blooded american, i just know a bottom when i see one

this is exactly like the people defending the aristocracy in pre-revolutionary France

this is exactly like the people defending the aristocracy in pre-revolutionary France
It's far from defense.

But simply hating someone because they're rich, is ridiculous.

tbf the french aristocracy was good