Author Topic: projared is back  (Read 4001 times)

thats what i was confused about in the first place why is he just sending and receiving nudes from fans to begin with

youtubers be like *is attracted to children*

thats what i was confused about in the first place why is he just sending and receiving nudes from fans to begin with
watch the video o:

I will not forgive projared for making me look at him dressed as sailor venus

youtubers be like *is attracted to children*

wives be like: "he's not cheating on me he's just exchanging loveually explicit images with a fanbase he has influence over"

edit: holy stuff the dangers of getting involved in loveual deviance lmao this is gold
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:26:04 AM by Frequency »

real gamer moment when he makes a vid conveniently when heidi isnt able to respond
I don't think Heidi was one of the underage fans tho

no he's definitely still a piece of stuff. the first 10 minutes are basically just minor things and his arguments while the rest of the 30 mins are just pointless bullstuff to flesh out the vid because he knows nobody will watch the rest

no he's definitely still a piece of stuff. the first 10 minutes are basically just minor things and his arguments while the rest of the 30 mins are just pointless bullstuff to flesh out the vid because he knows nobody will watch the rest

Did you watch the entire video? Those "minor" things call into question the very accusations that everyone has demonized him over.

its weird how people on youtube are dismissing the fact that he still asked for nudes, creepy
all i want is for him to finish lttp metroid randomizer
nothing will surpass his lets play of loz randomizer
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:45:41 AM by Nerdy_Nerds »

its weird how people on youtube are dismissing the fact that he still asked for nudes, creepy
bolded part is up for debate, considering theres entire subcultures online around this. to most of us (including me) sending nudes is an dumbass and degenerate move, but within the subgroups he participated in and created, it is/was okay and normal to ask for and send them.

aka hes a pervert/part of counterculture, but so are a ton of people online, and the only reason hes notable for it is cause he has a massive following. he owns up to it though, so its kinda weird that people use it for character assassination.

theres nothing wrong with sending nudes between two consenting +18 adults

however this dude was using is fanbase to farm nudes much like how rockstars have orgies with groupies, it's def creepy

however this dude was using is fanbase to farm nudes much like how rockstars have orgies with groupies, it's def creepy
projared throwing all the nude photos around while dancing like a madman