Author Topic: projared is back  (Read 4039 times)

i will say tho its a bit disturbing someone who publicly swaps nudes and ran nsfw tumblr blogs showed up on nickelodeon as a guest

dan schneider wanted his feet

i will say tho its a bit disturbing someone who publicly swaps nudes and ran nsfw tumblr blogs showed up on nickelodeon as a guest

as long as this image exists I will hate projared

that is the worst wig i have seen ever

I'd say its a bit weirder that the execs at nickelodeon picked Jared of all people as their internet icon of choice to appear in a kids show. Considering all of his Youtube content is obviously aimed towards a not-kid audience and I'm assuming they still went with the decision even with that fact.

all i want is for him to finish lttp metroid randomizer
https://youtu.be/velAJSSQ2W4
You're in luck then, it's actually been uploaded since May, so he'll start posting the rest of that series soon

But now he has no editor and thumbnail creator for his gameplay channel, so it's gonna be in limbo for now aside from maybe uploading un-edited stream videos, as well as the randomizer series

I don't care about the allegations, I just don't watch him because I hate his chin and neck

I don't care about the allegations, I just don't watch him because I hate his chin and neck

Chin gang rise up