blockland on mobile?

Author Topic: blockland on mobile?  (Read 1136 times)

please please please i have to be able to play blockland everywhere i go the streets the workplace while driving even while on the TOILET i need this please

just wondering if its possible... maybe have menus for brick controls, tap on what item or brick you want to select...

damned snapdragons going with arm

ive successfully played blockland on my phone through an app called liquid sky. not really sure what the app is like today, but I was able to join servers, talk to people, and walk around with relative ease

it would be worth getting a USB controller for your phone to play. you could map just about any control to it last time i did this

ive successfully played blockland on my phone through an app called liquid sky. not really sure what the app is like today
"LiquidSky shut down their service on December 17th, 2018 while they focus their efforts on building a new streaming platform."
F

speaking of which i should put andriod on my switch because why not
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:24:44 AM by exit »

i remember someone getting it to partially work on android with wine. i couldn't get it to work myself tho

ive successfully played blockland on my phone through an app called liquid sky. not really sure what the app is like today, but I was able to join servers, talk to people, and walk around with relative ease
LiquidSky turned to stuff so something like Shadow should work a lot better.

but can it run on gameboy color

but can it run on xbox ?

stream it with steam link app

How about blockland on life-support?

nvidia gamestream + moonlight might be able to do it