a landmark in inactivity

Author Topic: a landmark in inactivity  (Read 3187 times)

this is for the drama forum bro. how tf is  d r a m a  not gonna have a post in over four days on the blockland forum? this place has been dead ever since I stopped posting here. cause and effect bitches

this is for the drama forum bro. how tf is  d r a m a  not gonna have a post in over four days on the blockland forum? this place has been dead ever since I stopped posting here. cause and effect bitches

aint that a good thing

drama has been lacking drama

we need more fights, forget you foxscotch i dare you to drama me

drama has been lacking drama

we need more fights, forget you foxscotch i dare you to drama me

What did you say you little bitch

drama has finally served its purpose. no more drama guys goodbye blockland is fixed

we have officially managed to defeat drama

well boys we did it, drama is no more

The real landmark in activity was when the forums randomly dropped to 66 posts from the usual 100 - 200

aint that a good thing
buddy it is a symptom of a   s y s t e m i c   problem the world is only going to get darker as time marches forward
The real landmark in activity was when the forums randomly dropped to 66 posts from the usual 100 - 200

straight up because school started. bet ur ass. all these lil babies hanging out on here

And on that day, a sliver of peace was finally experienced.

the ceo of drama couldn't take it anymore and took a bunch of sleeping pills

Conan

also now that everyone grew up the only drama to be had is if people are straight up starfishs, and the latest ban wave took out all of the most egregious offenders.

also it was conan? who had the last post? one of the most wholesome hoes on this damn site? imagine if badspot closed the board down and my sweet baby boy conan was stuck with the last drama post. yall aint backing my mans up. yaint stuff
Conan
you didn't see this post

drama has finally served its purpose. no more drama guys goodbye blockland is fixed
we did it boys. bad servers are no more