Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case

Author Topic: Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case  (Read 6554 times)

so where's the evidence that she lied

Anything I show you will not matter.

If you think she is telling the truth even after her gamergate bullstuff then this is an issue I cannot personally convince you otherwise on.

#beliebwaman

Anything I show you will not matter.

#beliebwaman
well you're not actually giving me the opportunity to believe you either

well you're not actually giving me the opportunity to believe you either

Feel free to google it yourself, you have the internet at your disposal and you refuse to use it and rely on me instead

The evidence is there

lol she cheated on five people

and you still belieb her?

She also forgets journalists to get better reviews.

i believe literally every allegation against men or women to be worth considering, though habitual liars are hard to consider

i believe literally every allegation against men or women to be worth considering, though habitual liars are hard to consider

I believe facts and evidence and she has no evidence other than her story.

honestly the best way to avoid this kind of stuff is not associate with people who have a bad track record. zoe quinn has one, why the forget he did anything with her beyond a professional interview/talking in a professional setting is beyond me

honestly the best way to avoid this kind of stuff is not associate with people who have a bad track record. zoe quinn has one, why the forget he did anything with her beyond a professional interview/talking in a professional setting is beyond me

Same reason journalists had love with her when she offered.

blaming his accuser means there's an actual chance you might be blaming a rape victim for their perpetrators Self Delete

Blaming him for his Self Delete means there's an actual chance you might be blaming a victim of false allegations that took his own life after having his career ruined, his family against him, his friends against him and 10,000 twitter people telling him to kill himself.

https://twitter.com/edmundmcmillen/status/1168958548296065026
Which also has this article: https://medium.com/@bombsfall/alec-2618dc1e23e written by Scott Benson.
Very sad to read this as it seems to be that Alec was suffering from quite the disorder.
This of course, still doesn't excuse the things he has done to people, but i can't help but feel bad for someone who could probably not see the fault in his behavior until it already did the damage.
These things barely reach court too, the involved people are often glad enough if they can leave it behind them and court would just put them under more emotional pressure.

(Emotional) Abuse victims often do not go to court over the harm done, it is too close, too personal, too touching.
I am inclined to believe the many stories, especially since they show the morally gray areas of the problem they experienced.
It is a very difficult and sad thing.

and you still belieb her?

She also forgets journalists to get better reviews.
love bad, ooga chaga

So how come Zoe Quinn didn't mention it during her gamergate bullstuff?

She's afraid to go public about a indie dev? He's not the CEO of activation with millions of dollars and lawyers lol

So how come Zoe Quinn didn't mention it during her gamergate bullstuff?

She's afraid to go public about a indie dev? He's not the CEO of activation with millions of dollars and lawyers lol
Same reason multiple other people don't say they've been raped - social pressure, could get harmed by the rapist, told they're a filthy liar or even arrested because there were a few discrepancies that didn't matter in the long run.

Same reason multiple other people don't say they've been raped - social pressure, could get harmed by the rapist, told they're a filthy liar or even arrested because there were a few discrepancies that didn't matter in the long run.

She tried to "expose" some other guy during gamergate but she wouldn't expose alec?