my Ear hurts any guesses?

Author Topic: my Ear hurts any guesses?  (Read 1401 times)

Took some pain medicine but before that my ear was hurting and I put the ear sticks in my ear (can't remember what the forget they're called) some earwax came out which is gross and expected but now my ear hurts more. (hence why I took the medicine) anyone know what it could be? I don't think its a ear infection because it came outta nowhere.

Go to a doctor right away.

why
if u dont get treatment for whatever the forget happens in ur ear, u can damage ur hearing or even go deaf

source: I had a sudden ear infection in my left and didn't go to the doctor, now the hearing is roughly half what it used to be

You may have poked too far with the earwax cleaning utensil you used. The next time you use those make sure you use the ones with an actual stop which prevent you from going too far with them.

This happens to me when the weather changes.  IE it gets it the 30s after it's been constantly in the 50-60s.  I went to the doctor because it started to hurt REALLY badly and she said there was fluid in it except it wasn't infected, I had to take Sudafed for a week then it went away.

I can't go to a doctor anytime soon so uh what should I do

go to the loving doctor handicap