3 new petscops

Author Topic: 3 new petscops  (Read 1598 times)

can't wait for an internet youtuber man to comprehensively break down the meaning of these videos and connect it to the other 20

can't wait for an internet youtuber man to comprehensively break down the meaning of these videos and connect it to the other 20
The Half Life series will have concluded before they even decide to make a sequel to one of their most popular videos

on this episode of goosebumps: man gets hit by car

this was actually cool up until like episode 12 when it started going absolutely nowhere leaving footage completely out of context to where we have to wait for some guy on Reddit with too much free time to go sherlock holmes on it

i will say though it's great to fall asleep to. it puts me to sleep before the video ends

Yeah, this is WAY too much work to put together on your own. I enjoy a complex and intricate story, but not one where I have to draw a chart and spend time making an actual timeline on a piece of paper. I think it's really cool, but honestly, it needs to be a bit more accessible than this.

The fact that some people genuinely think this is a real PS1 game upsets me.

The fact that some people genuinely think this is a real PS1 game upsets me.
doesn't take a genius to tell this is some unity project

petscop is made in unreal engine.... 4

doesn't take a genius to tell this is some unity project
you can tell by the way it is

this was actually cool up until like episode 12 when it started going absolutely nowhere leaving footage completely out of context to where we have to wait for some guy on Reddit with too much free time to go sherlock holmes on it

i will say though it's great to fall asleep to. it puts me to sleep before the video ends
i dont hold much stake in the fan theories or trying to decipher what it means, i just think they're neat to watch because someone put a lot of effort into trying to recreate psx era graphics so faithfully

The Half Life series will have concluded before they even decide to make a sequel to one of their most popular videos
at this rate petscop 2 will be a feature length film

at this rate petscop 2 will be a feature length film
part of the petscop cinematic universe

part of the petscop cinematic universe
forgeter stop killing me in puff ball's randomizer

can someone explain to me what even is petscop
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 04:27:40 PM by SuperMalleo64 »