Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)

Author Topic: Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)  (Read 13541 times)

In the link tommybricksetti posted at the top, there is another link to a support addon called "Move Input Detection" under the Aventure Playertype download
Everyone must install that for the addon to work
Concise.

so whats in the two updates

nobody knows. maybe he secretly made the move input direction addon basically and empty zip and completely useless but he still makes it a requirement so the download link gets ad revenue

There's only one way to find out.
why would i download it if i dont know what it features

nobody knows. maybe he secretly made the move input direction addon basically and empty zip and completely useless but he still makes it a requirement so the download link gets ad revenue
Talent.

why would i download it if i dont know what it features
To find out what it features.

For those curious the "HELP!!!?!?!!!!!" link is an inside joke amongst veteran soldiers. The subject is pussified new recruits who whine and ask for help for easy things that could be figured out immediately, if they just did a little research, or snooping around.

Badspot would understand.

For those curious the "HELP!!!?!?!!!!!" link is an inside joke amongst veteran soldiers. The subject is pussified new recruits who whine and ask for help for easy things that could be figured out immediately, if they just did a little research, or snooping around.

Badspot would understand.
actually it would be 10x less convoluted and more simple if you just typed what the addon is rather than expecting people to understand some obscure inside joke which, if they dont understand they must be "recruited" (???) into understanding rather than "whining" (asking what the forget your addon is)

actually it would be 10x less convoluted and more simple if you just typed what the addon is rather than expecting people to understand some obscure inside joke which, if they dont understand they must be "recruited" (???) into understanding rather than "whining" (asking what the forget your addon is)
I know you just trolling to get ya homies in the #military to beat you up, but like. Can't you just ask them in private?. Do that instead.

tbh tommy you're being pretty handicapped

giving zero info how to use the addon until someone did it for you, not saying what the updates are even after people asked, being weird about the very obscure joke in the OP, etc

tbh tommy you're being pretty handicapped

giving zero info how to use the addon until someone did it for you, not saying what the updates are even after people asked, being weird about the very obscure joke in the OP, etc
Slow, on the pickup. handicapped. I see.

The fact that betas can be so disrespectful online is really a glitch. But it's hilarious. So Source left it.