Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)

Author Topic: Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)  (Read 13538 times)

clearly his brain is too big compared to our minuscule brains who can't figure out the guide on how to use an add-on and its requirements by simply looking at it and following a cryptic link that shows its requirement along with 500 other add-ons with no indication of which one it is or what the link is even for
Bruh, I'm so glad the war over bruh. You would've been outta luck. The zombies come running after you, you trynna find out where the Tutorial at.

You say ya brain minuscule, they finna eat it anyway.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:55:14 PM by tommybricksetti »

To those #PERPLEXED!?!?!?!?!?, I made the topic this way, cuz #1 it's easier for me to type. Versus the other ones that take literally hours to prepare. And #2, you're SUPPOSED to be thorough enough of a RESEARCHER that you comb through the topics looking for more goodies. That's SOLDIER-ESQUE. You not a soldier, but like, be SOLDIER-ESQUE anyway. No I'm not angered, I'm laughing. This is jokes. Ya intelligence, joke.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:03:23 PM by tommybricksetti »

I think the 5 year old has completely taken over..

Surely sounds like Schizophrenia.

man admits to multiple personality disorder on lego game forum

5 year old tommy is my best friend and i would prefer if you didnt make fun of him Thank You

5 year old tommy is my best friend and i would prefer if you didnt make fun of him Thank You
Sorry. My inner 9 year old got a bit out of hand.

Sorry. My inner 9 year old got a bit out of hand.
50 year old Cubone here.... Its okay bro. I too know the pain of constantly swapping between past and future selves. My pacemaker is faili

I think the 5 year old has completely taken over..
That's an inside joke if you're secret service.

Bill Lee, my past incarnation (GO LOOK UP REINCARNATION!) died at age 50. I was 25 when I wrote that. That'd make him 75.

5 year old self is a joke, it just means I play on a Lego game and talk to idiots and literal children, and I have a sense of humor with it.

Bill Lee, my past incarnation (GO LOOK UP REINCARNATION!) died at age 50. I was 25 when I wrote that. That'd make him 75.

5 year old self is a joke, it just means I play on a Lego game and talk to idiots and literal children, and I have a sense of humor with it.
My apologies, Bill Lee. My condolences, too.
I did not understand the full consequences of my actions. I have wired you 5 bitcoin. Feel free to spend as you wish.

XOXO, Steve

Do you actually have dissociative identity disorder like wtf?

you need a doctor and some meds, jeez

im glad theres always freakshows like bricksetti that show up now and then and add some spice to this gruel flavored forum

I aint even know about this feeling bro. They so weak I can't even be mad. I'm like excited, that you that weak, cuz you can't even get killed. You gotta level up, that's only way you can go from there bruh.