Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)

Author Topic: Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)  (Read 13545 times)

They was trying to get the psycho treatment and burn in hell forever, for insulting me. That don't even make sense. Just join the military. You know psychos be KILLING PEOPLE!? Scumbags be doing the same stuff for different reasons at a lesser level. You neither, stop. Come on. You would've been in hell having ya eyeballs melted for NO REASON.

i realize the erro of my ways. i have now turned to the alph aside

dude got dropped not as a child, but as an adult

this is actually scaring me a little bit because i know hata

you missed out on some spicy drama a few years back

you missed out on some spicy drama a few years back
It was actually last year, but for reference

Unless i've missed/forgotten something

I'm chilling bro fr. They just weak. You know it hurts. They don't even get it. I was undercover as a beta. Now I'm not. I can't tolerate the bullstuff.

It was actually last year, but for reference

Unless i've missed/forgotten something
It's so funny though. I'm good though. Like, you don't even get it. If the forum hate me. I'm fine. I still be releasing add-ons and everything. Like it hurt that they weak, but I'm a secret agent bruh. I can take that.

You know what it is bruh. They don't believe me. They wanna see my license to kill or something. They think it's a like a driver's license. It's not though. It just means, when yo dumbass call the cops cuz you heard shooting around me, the CIA come instead.

They're like "you've changed bruh." But like, you aint even know me though. I was being beta so you'd level up. It aint work on you, but Zeblote cofounded Brickadia, and is making hella progress. And LegoPepper a goddamn Secret Service agent. It just aint work on you bro. I just can't be acting no more. There's no point. There's enough content out on me, for you to level up on ya own frfr.

They're like "you've changed bruh." But like, you aint even know me though. I was being beta so you'd level up. It aint work on you, but Zeblote cofounded Brickadia, and is making hella progress. And LegoPepper a goddamn Secret Service agent. It just aint work on you bro. I just can't be acting no more. There's no point. There's enough content out on me, for you to level up on ya own frfr.
( ´Д`)ノ(´・ω・`) ナデナデ

what the forget are you talking about LMAO

when can we expect stability update 4.0 when you just change the 3.0 to a 4.0 in the title?