Author Topic: advice to cope with senior year  (Read 670 times)

all my classes are pretty rocking besides my last two at the end of the day. AP physics and environment suck I got no homies in them. how do I cope?!?!??!???

ez classes, just learn the material and spend the rest of class time doing stuff that would otherwise get in the way of u spending more time with ur homies. eg if u got hw thats gonna take up ur time later and stop u from goin out, do that in physics/enviro

my senior year felt absolutely different compared to my first three years of highschool. for one, i only had two classes to go to (it should have been one but they forced me to take some filler PE class cause i had to have at least two classes to participate in school) so by lunch time i was already done with school. that honestly made me not even care about school and i almost failed.

my only tip to you is don't half ass it like i did 0__0

my senior year felt absolutely different compared to my first three years of highschool. for one, i only had two classes to go to (it should have been one but they forced me to take some filler PE class cause i had to have at least two classes to participate in school) so by lunch time i was already done with school. that honestly made me not even care about school and i almost failed.

my only tip to you is don't half ass it like i did 0__0
only supposed to have one?? what da heck
our standard was 8 classes but by senior year i dropped down to 5 and i kinda missed having more bc i actually enjoyed school and seeing everyone