whats your least favorite spongebob episode

Author Topic: whats your least favorite spongebob episode  (Read 1604 times)

the episode where spongebob and patrick wait for a loving toy in the mail was stuff because they somehow stretch on what would be a pretty short 10 second scene into an overly long unfunny joke. this happens multiple times through the episode.

what was your least favorite spongebob episode?

also why did I post this at 1:36 in the morning i need to go to bed.

loving stupid toenail scene and squidward's existence crCIA when he goes into a locker

im sure i watched just about every spongebob episode as a child and i genuinely can't remember a second of any episode

squidward's existence crCIA when he goes into a locker
i'm actually wondering if that episode was trying to be deep or not
the episode where spongebob and patrick wait for a loving toy in the mail was stuff because they somehow stretch on what would be a pretty short 10 second scene into an overly long unfunny joke.

house fancy
a pal for gary
the splinter
these 3 episodes have 1 thing in common: they're loving gross

whoevers idea it was to add that toenail scene in house fancy should be obliterated from existence

every episode that is mainly about nasty stuff

bossy boots because it played twice in a row once

virtually any episode around 4 - 8 really.

the episode where spongebob got really sick, and he was big and green and disgusting and they had to quarantine his house, that stuff terrified me back in the day. fungus among us is the name

the one where squidward goes into a deep depression and a bunch of Self Delete jokes are made

the one where squidward goes into a deep depression and a bunch of Self Delete jokes are made