My worries about Blockland as of now

Author Topic: My worries about Blockland as of now  (Read 18805 times)

Welp  how can I get a brickadia key then
It's in open alpha, you just gotta make an account and verify it by the discord bot
also the server uses phone verification
however you can ask for a bypass role if you don't have a phone like me

also the server uses phone verification
however you can ask for a bypass role if you don't have a phone like me

uM I dont want blockland people knowing my number

How do I upload my blockland save file to the game?

Why is my virus scanners going off? lol

Why is my virus scanners going off? lol
windows firewall is a bit forgety at times, it's because it's an unknown publisher

i think the sun is starting to set on the old BL. for real, its had a seriously good run so far and has had its own highs and lows over the last ~15 years this game has existed. i think there's still a chance there can be some kind of revitalization or something that'll give it a hefty boost, but only time will tell. til then i'll probably still be coming on for the remainder of its life lol

as for brickadia, i havent been able to try it myself yet cuz i cant really use their discord, but from what i've seen i think it has potential to be a prime successor to BL. if they get a modding scene going and manage to make personal customization one of their priorities, i have no doubt we can relive many of our past experiences in blockland and start creating fresh ones again, as we did when we were first starting out on BL. i'd like to see them preserve the anarchic aspect of community that blockland's had though, its kinda been fun

Forums are antiquated, they'll probably stick to discord.
GOD PLEASE NO, those kinds of discord-only communities are the loving worse, i have no idea how they can be considered the replacement for forums when they're such clusterforgets

brickadia doesnt have near enough good stuff to give up BL

need bots and events just to name a few

Yeah, brickadia at this stage isn't ready to dethrone blockland but it will eventually. So many people already migrated just because of the boredom with modern day blockland. I just hope we get a creeper mod in brickadia thats one of the most unique bl gamemodes.

i mean its in alpha

Also I can't even find the build folder.

I'm kinda impressed.

The animations are amazing, the guns are amazing.

I love the metallic paint.

Oh and the loving shaders and fog actually works.

i mean its in alpha
obviously, so why migrate so soon to an unfinished game that has little content in comparison

Honestly as of right now you're better off building in blockland right now.

Then import your save file to brickadia later when it gets more updates