Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Infamy - DISCORD EDITION! [JANUARY 1936]  (Read 1538 times)

Nonnel's Nation RP: Infamy
The Discord Edition!

yeah we're not actually doing any of this stuff on the forums. if you want to join, however:

https://discord.gg/ZmdW2dA

EARTH

ALLIANCE MAP

IDEOLOGICAL MAP

WHAT IS THIS?

This RP puts you at the forefront of the devastating second World War, which historically tore down many once-great empires. By joining, you will be able to mend history to your desire. So far, Germany has been taken over by a fascist named Adolf Riddler who has begun to revitalize, as well as remilitarize, the country in spite of the Treaty of Versailles which has kept the peace in Europe for about twenty years. Will freedom and (capitalist) democracy prevail once again? Will flagrant nationalism and fascism divide the world in bitterness? Will the Revolution finally turn the world into a Marxist utopia? It's up to you!

WHAT DO I DO, EXACTLY?

When you pick a country, you become the ruler of it. You control all forms of national government. You command your military, diplomats, and any other federal shenanigans you can think of. Trade, ally, war, whatever with your surrounding nations and the nations of the world. You can change your government as you like, but be aware that your citizens as well as your allies might not appreciate your changes. Major alterations like changing your ideology will almost definitely cause upheaval or even a full-blown civil war. With great power comes great responsibility; play wisely.

DO I HAVE TO BE, LIKE, HISTORICAL?

No. In fact, it's probably a lot more fun to see "what-if" scenarios played out! That said, try and be realistic. The Cuban Revolution 20 years early? Feasible! Iran conquering the South America? Probably not! Above all, the point is to have fun. Whatever history you want to make, make it. The world really is your oyster.

How do I join?

Simple, just join the Discord and pick a country! Once I give you a player role, you can start playing right away.

https://discord.gg/ZmdW2dA

why southern chile allied to germany LOL