Author Topic: HFG-19 (Shoulder-Mounted Minigun)  (Read 5063 times)

It's a frickin' minigun!!

The HFG-19 (Heavy loving Gun 2019) was originally designed to be mounted onto helicopters and armored vehicles. But forget that, it's not manly enough! So we at Baad COTM decided to make a shoulder-mounted version JUST FOR YOU!

Pretty cool right? Well, we also decided to load this thing with lovey ass 50. caliber tracer rounds!

Look at it munch those forgeters up!

Damage: 15 Per hit. 7 Direct hits kill.

Rate of fire: Ass-clenchingly high-ish.

Accuracy: Okay.

Best combat ranges: Close to medium range.

Amount of badassery: Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Is your neighbor making too much noise while you please yourself? Did an insurance company screw you over? Are student loans getting too expensive?!
Grab yours today and kick their asses!

This will probably MIGHT be my last BL add-on since the player base seems to be shrinking smaller because of Brickadia alpha 4 releasing, and the fact that BL seems to be dying and might not live another year makes me think that adding any more to this add-on or making new add-ons would be pointless since, after all, BL probably gonna be dead soon once Brickadia releases or has modding support.

Thanks for all the memories and fun experiences you guys gave me as a little kid, to a teenager typing this right now. And thanks, Badspot. For creating one of the best games I have ever played. You have no idea how much Blockland has impacted me. It has gotten me through even the toughest times. It is a game that will forever remain in my heart. BL's legacy will live on.

Also no, I'm not leaving BL yet. I just wanted to say all this.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 02:03:17 PM by RockyDoctor65 »

Awesome. Sad to see you go

Awesome. Sad to see you go
Oh, I'm not going yet. Sorry if it sounded like it.

oh you are just retiring from add-ons

will you mod brickadaia when it gets support

oh you are just retiring from add-ons

will you mod brickadaia when it gets support
We'll just have to see.

ok well thanks for the minigun there is a severe lack of them in this game for some reason

nice weapon, wish you released it like a month ago haha

The idea got injected into my brain a bit too late, sadly.

But hey, who knows. Maybe there's another DM knocking around that might use this weapon.

hey this gun is actually super cool

model looks heckin sick, i love it

> .50 Cal
> 15 Dmg per

That's uh, surprisingly low actually