Author Topic: RallyBlock's Semi-finished Addon Dump  (Read 2894 times)

RallyBlock's Semi-finished Addon Dump

This topic is going to be where I dump my addons that had more plans but are releasable, I probably will not be finishing these up completely with the plans I had with them as it seems Brickadia has killed off Blockland over the weekend, I expect Brickadia to die again as it did before due to lack of things to do but to see the master server player list go so low for a good amount of time I don't know if its worth it to keep making addons.

Note: Some of these addons will come with a "Blends" folder for anybody that wants to see how they were made or wanted to continue them.

Offset Print Bricks

This allows you to center your prints, sometimes you would run into an issue where the number of print bricks you had was an odd number and it would be offset. It also allows having prints go around an edge smoothly. I was planning to do more with the other print brick styles people have made but I didn't get around to it.

Downloads
Dropbox
Leopard Hosting

Port's Surf Bricks

Near the end of Port's surf server, I had made this brick pack to improve map-making for the game and had several plans for other bricks to make but Port closed the server to work on either Viridian or his survival server, I can't remember what happened really. These were never released and I only think a few people know of there existence, I don't have the player type to go with it.

Downloads
Dropbox
Leopard Hosting

Barrels Revamped

A long time ago I made a brick pack full of barrels, it was like one of the first brick add-ons I made. This was meant to replace that, the barrels can be stacked neatly and they also look better than the old ones. I think I had more stuff planned but I don't remember what exactly.

Downloads
Dropbox
Leopard Hosting

Land of Blocks 2 (Bricks)

I made a pack of bricks for Elm's Land of Blocks 2 that we were working on, I figured I might as well release what I had maybe somebody will find a use for them. The ores can be painted to match any color of ore, the trees are Elm's old trees but I revamped them and made stumps.

Downloads
Dropbox
Leopard Hosting

Makeshift Planets

A long time ago a suggestion thread opened up asking for planet bricks and if it was possible, after seeing multiple people saying it wasn't I went into action and made a set. This is a way better version then what I made back then on that topic, I had planned to make 32x and 64x versions aswell. The way this works is you place the main 16x planet base and work your way down, you place everything under the 16x base brick in this order; 16x Planet Base, 16x Planet Stratosphere, 16x Planet thermosphere, 16x planet Ring, and 16x Planet Moon.

Downloads
Dropbox
Leopard Hosting

Farm Truck

This has been remodeled so many times and was probably going to go through even more revisions before I got it to the finished state that I wanted it, I had a ton of plans for this truck but I never got around to doing it. The truck fully works, it just isn't as fancy as vehicles on Blockland today, it is very basic as is.

Downloads
Dropbox
Leopard Hosting

If I find more I'll post.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:33:47 PM by RallyBlock »

Reserved

This isn't a goodbye post, I'm still on Blockland to hang out but I'm no longer doing addons. But I'll be modding Brickadia when it comes out eventually.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 12:19:22 PM by RallyBlock »

those elm bricks and centered prints is 👌

does this mean that land of blocks is dead again

I'm sure elm will make me open it up again on Blockland, but we might just end up transferring it over to Brickadia.

that truck is loving Good