Author Topic: {SR}  (Read 926 times)

THIS IS HPRC'S CLAN, HE ASKED ME TO POST IT

Origin

well, how this clan came to be, is HPRC and i got together and started throwing around ideas out of pure boredom and lack ov servers that were any good, so we decided to make a clan where people who don't have the best building skills can have fun in a clan. so, here it is.

Ranks
ordered from highest to lowest

super admin members:
1. master member
2. elite member

admin members:
3. champion member

other members:
4. devoted member
5. helping member
6. trainee

Member list

HPRC----273(owner)
Kellan----898(co-owner)
maxwell10206----1588(champion member)

thats all members right now, this is a new clan, you know!

Rules

no pinking
no spamming(chat, bricks, or otherwise)
no random minigames
no breaking server rules(specified on servers)
if i dont like you, you cant join

Why would you join, and how?

well, we are a community focused mainly on fantasy, space, and pirate builds. but there are many other things we do too, like citys. to join, submit an application build. and if it gets at least 7/10, you're in! our purpose is mainly to be one of the more active building/roleplaying communitys in blockland that doesnt require a building expertice.

Topic rules

please dont flame this topic, im tired of you queers always flaming every clan that i am in

Here's advice. I'm trying to be nice, so don't just say "omg you flame me you suck"

We have flamed tons of your clans, mainly because we know that they're headed for the trash bin. How long has a clan lasted after you posted it? 2 days max? It might be smarter just to stop TRYING to make clans if you want us to stop telling you about this.

read the top of the post, this isnt even my clan

read the top of the post, this isnt even my clan
Then dont post it, he can

Here's advice. I'm trying to be nice, so don't just say "omg you flame me you suck"

We have flamed tons of your clans, mainly because we know that they're headed for the trash bin. How long has a clan lasted after you posted it? 2 days max? It might be smarter just to stop TRYING to make clans if you want us to stop telling you about this.
Try not posting them.

While you're at it, try reading.

fine, ill get HP to post it goddamnit

hmm, this stuff is getting me pissed off. First Furdle includes me in his little "Free interiors" thing, now you say I made this clan? I did not make this clan. Kellan made it, he just asked me if I wanted to be in it, so I said ok. Please leave me out of it, I dont like clans, except PUI, because that one actually has a purpose.

-HPRC

you said WE will make a clan

no you said "HPRC Im making a clan, do you want to be a admin in it?", and I said sure, I never said that I would MAKE the clan.

THIS IS HPRC'S CLAN, HE ASKED ME TO POST IT
what the forget is that? I never asked you to do anything, nor did I make this clan.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:51:58 PM by HPRC »

this topic is like a highjacked airplane (highjackers being 15 year old jocks) spirling out of control straight for the ground... ABORT! ABORT!