Author Topic: Airport  (Read 2039 times)

Hey guys!

Around two years ago I started this project with a friend of mine, and recently got back into it. This build is very incomplete, and there are missing bits in some places.

The planned idea for this build was to act as sort of an airport roleplay, but it would be very hard to manage.

I apologize for the wide images.

I've been brainstorming a little on what I should do with this and wanted to get some feedback from the community, so please, let me know what you think.

looks cute, id say expand the airport to be larger, with a larger checkin/security, and boarding gates with tunnels to the plane

this stuffs loving trash

Haha just joking it's really cool. Nobody builds airports anymore so it's nice to see one, and done so well too in a little blocklandish way. Keep up the good work 👍

this stuffs loving trash

Haha just joking it's really cool. Nobody builds airports anymore so it's nice to see one, and done so well too in a little blocklandish way. Keep up the good work 👍
looks cute, id say expand the airport to be larger, with a larger checkin/security, and boarding gates with tunnels to the plane

Thanks for the feedback! I will see what I can do with what is currently completed.