Leaked Zoey Quinn DMs Paint A BAD Picture For Her & Discredit Her Story

Author Topic: Leaked Zoey Quinn DMs Paint A BAD Picture For Her & Discredit Her Story  (Read 1658 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuTFy1S2x3g

The gamer gate girl, potentially lied?

I've been saying this since day 1

that's an epic gamer moment

she still will go unpunished. I'll be surprised if she gets charged with manslaughter

she still will go unpunished. I'll be surprised if she gets charged with manslaughter

In most cases causing Self Delete by speech is still protected by free speech

there is precedent for someone's lying verbal abuse resulting in a Self Delete getting hit with (admittedly minor) criminal charges and losing

iirc it was three teen girls on east coast USA who bullied another teen into Self Delete. theres actually a ton of these. googling "bullying Self Delete" brings up a lot. this wouldnt be too far from that, just instead of bullying its serious unfounded accusations. the main difference would probably be shes smart enough to avoid leaving enough traces for the government to charge her with criminal action
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 12:32:36 PM by Conan »

stop watching this quartering guy, it's not healthy

stop watching this quartering guy, it's not healthy
Yeah you should only watch

The Young Turks
MSNBC
ABC
Or CNN

Everything else is fake news. And stop asking for sources, thats problematic and tribal.

The Young Turks
MSNBC
ABC
Or CNN

Everything else is fake news. And stop asking for sources, thats problematic and tribal.
shut the forget up

The Young Turks
MSNBC
ABC
Or CNN

he never suggested that the video is factually wrong. hes saying that the tone of the video and the kind of content the guy makes is bad for your mental health. experiencing too much negativity can cause real deep seated issues/nihilism.

nihilism is the only thing that makes sense

The Young Turks
MSNBC
ABC
Or CNN

matthew can you give me an n word pass

I dislike The Quartering because he's not funny, talks too slow, and is kind of autistic (see: slapfight w/ Mister Metokur)

Plus there isn't a single piece of positive critique in his videos and it rly just seems like ragebait

YongYea is better